Monday, July 14, 2008

Revisiting 1995...

Remember your first go on the internet, how everything took an hour and staring at the tiny little screen surrounded by all that off white plastic gave you the spins... well I'm back there... the internet cafe (I know, I know, at least there is one) has no wi-fi and two ancient computers...and the dreaded dial-up!!!... and so here I am with a laptop full of great pics of the adventures we've had over the last few days and no way to share it with you! My USB stick isn't even compatible with this enormous computer!

SOB!

Everyone has left such lovely comments - thank you all so much! I will hopefully get some wi-fi time soon where I can upload the most dramatic adventure of all which I'm dying to tell you about!

4 comments:

marta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marta said...

I lOVE this blog Lisa!

What an adventure you are having!
I can´t wait for more pics but in the meantime just forget about it and enjoy every minute! a kiss to all the family

Ciara Brehony said...

Oooo! The suspense! Hopefully we don't have to hang on too long to find out!

Good to hear from you anyway. C x

Paddy said...

Bastille Day in Spain! Hope you had a great time there.
Say hi to B. & kids.